Monday 23 May 2011

Complaint

I have just had the misfortune to witness the hatchet job your miserable, coercive organisation attempted to perform on Ayn Rand.
You tried to imply that she was mad, without proof or evidence, and relying on outright lies to make your point.
Your research was cursory, juvenile at best, and showed innumerable factual errors. I doubt this was a mistake.
The point you attempted to make was never fully stated, presumably because you knew it was a lie.
It is my fervent hope that I see the day come when the BBC is completely broken up and sold, due especially to the unique way in which it is funded.
In any case, I intend to do so from the benign shores of a foreign country. It will be worth it, if only to avoid the annual extortion process that forces me to contribute to this garbage.

No comments:

Post a Comment